Tattoo ambassador Cosplay Goddess Alodia Gosiengfiao invites all Cosplayers to be part of this exciting competition. Come in your best and most favorite iconic characters! An exciting show and fabulous prizes await the winners!
Open to all! No Entrance Fee!! "I'll be hosting the event! See you there!!" -Alodia
Tattooed in Time
Cosplay General Mechanics
1. Tattooed in Time is open to participants aged 13 years old and older.
2. There are three (3) categories in the cosplay competition
a. Best Male Character
b. Best Female Character
c. Best Robot
3. All participants must register at the cosplay registration booth onsite, at the Trinoma Activity Center, on June 4, Saturday.
4. Registration is from 10:00 AM to 12:00 NN only.
5. Each participant must bring a print-out of the picture of their chosen character.
6. Each participant will be given a number and grouped with his / her category.
7. Participants will undergo pre-screening where they will walk down the stage runway. Participants have the option to do “fan service” onstage.
8. Participants are also required to join in the Cosplay Parade and pose pictures for guests.
9. The top 5 cosplayers per category will move up to the Finals / Main Program at 6:00 PM.
10. Criteria for Judging:
a. Craftsmanship - 40%
b. Accuracy - 30%
c. Performance / Stage Presence - 20%
d. Audience Impact - 10%
11. There will only be 1 winner per category.
12. Winners will receive a 1-year postpaid Tattoo Superstick subscription worth P1299 / month and a special edition Swatch watch.
13. For questions or clarifications, you may email the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Any kind of EXTREME kind of fanservice (i.e. PDA, kissing, sexually suggestive poses, violence, etc.) that is deemed inappropriate for minors are strictly prohibited.
2. Costumes that are too revealing (i.e. exposed private parts) are strictly prohibited and are immediately disqualified. Scantly clad and/or sexy costumes are allowed but are not encouraged.
3. All kinds of costume props must be handled with the utmost care and must not be harmful to his/her fellow cosplayers, event staff, and event attendees. Any kind of sharp and/or bladed object is strictly prohibited regardless of their part in the costume. Any kind of pyrotechnic equipment as props are also strictly prohibited.
4. Tattooed in Time cosplay team, Tattooed in Time event organizers, and its staff will not be held responsible for any damage, injury, or loss from mishandling and/or negligence of a participant throughout the entirety of the event.
5. Tattooed in Time organizers reserve the right to disqualify any participant who ignores and/or violates any of the aforementioned rules.
6. Registration and participation to the event constitutes that the participant gives the right and/or the authority to the Tattooed in Time organizers/staff, its sponsors and authorized press media to take pictures and/or videos or registered participants and will be the sole property of the organizers/staff, its sponsors and authorized press media to be used for future publications and/or advertising promotions.
7. Tattooed in Time organizers and staff and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity or consanguinity are immediately disqualified from participating in the cosplay event