Wednesday, November 29, 2017

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Avengers Infinity War Trailer Is OUT!

I am in the middle of the event when I just saw this while browsing facebook. I thought that this will be revealed probably on Friday but Marvel just surprised us with this OFFICIAL TRAILER for Avengers Infinity War!

Yes that Infinity War we have been waiting for probably a decade now and have gracefully introduced the members and built up their story that leads to this film. Yet, we are still waiting for the upcoming Black Panther that will be showing early 2018.


Bringing in the original avengers plus the new ones recently introduced just makes our geek souls cry from the inside. It was worth the wait for me, and I will be re-watching this just to catch more Easter eggs in this trailer. But will leave some for the actual film not to spoil the experience.

Here is the trailer just in case you want to see it right now, and I am not joking this is legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment