Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cosplayers Spotted at the Chowking Orange Chicken Launch!

We have spotted cosplayers in the launch of Chowking's Chicken Orange at Bonifacio Global City! It was very unexpected to see cosplayers since I was in the group of bloggers. I should have brought my costume and joined them. But it was a very fun night for all as we all enjoyed a whole night of dancing of the Chicken Dance led by Jericho Rosales. This event was organized by Chowking for its 25th Anniversary this 2010! I also got rewarded when I did the chicken dance. They are also launching a contest for the best chicken dance with 11 contestants. Most of them cosplayers! Go ahead and vote for them and also learn to do the Chicken Dance!

Alodia!
Me and the cosplayers!
Dont stop! make it pop!
Put the speakers up!
Tonight I'mma fight
'till we get sunlight...
tic toc!
Oh oh woah oh woah oh!


Check out their videos here to vote for your favorite cosplayer/person doing the Chicken Dance!
You can also get to know more about the event on my other blog. Also you can visit their facebook account and become a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment