Monday, March 15, 2010

ISANG TAON NG KRISIS CONTEST!

Its almost a year since Krisis Komix started on Earth Hour. I can still remember how it was born from boredom and a lot of imagination in the office. Now for its first anniversary, krisis komix will conduct a contest for krisis komix fans! We will be giving out (1) 2 movie passes for Araneta Malls (Gateway Cineplex 10, Ali Mall Cinemas) and (2) P500 worth of sodexho gift certificates!

Here's how...

General Rules
1. The contest is open to residents in Metro Manila.
2. You can join the contest on both the facebook page and the blog site.
3. One entry per person only for each contest.
4. Winners will be determined via random pick using a statistics software.
5. Contest Duration: March 15-26, 2010.
6.. The winners will be announced on Earth Hour Day March 27, 2010.


Facebook Fan Page (2 movie passes)
1. Be a fan in Facebook via the link to the fan page on the side. 
2. On your facebook status  write using this format
     “I Love @Krisis Komix! Ang Komiks na sagot sa kahirapan!  visit www.krisiskomix.blogspot.com
    Remember that the @Krisis Komix should be typed manually for it to be shown as a link to the fan page. 
3. Leave your name, contact number and e-mail here to save your contact details! Remember that an entry is valid when the status update has be posted properly.



Krisis Komix Blog (P500 Sodexho Gift Certificates)
1. Subcribe to RSS feed via e-mail
2. Just leave a comment below answering this simple question
   >What Krisis Komix strip is your favorite and why?
3. Leave your name, contact number and e-mail  here to save your contact details!

That's it! So it pays to be a reader of Krisis Komix! Your favorite pinoy webcomic plus news and scoops on cosplay, comics,anime and many more!

23 comments:

  1. I'll link this to my blog. By the way, what kind of movie passes are you giving away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll link this to my facebook account.
    I hope i win
    I really like pugad baboy
    Hanna Christina Fulleros
    09289756056
    hannafulleros@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOSYAL DOODLE! 004... because it's simple but humorous. Well, most of them are but this one's extra cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll link this to my fb account
    Anna Rhea Teves
    09166763176
    rhea.teves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really find the Dyosabelle series absolutely hilarious, but if I have to pick one, the funniest strip for me would be Krisis 36: Adventures of Dyosabelle part 1 possibly because it has a little bit of "strip" (hehe) and a hefty dose of social commentary. i like the fact that most, if not all of your strips has a sort of dry humor and social ribbing in them. i also salute you for holding an anniversary contest while creating awareness for the Earth Hour. Keep it up!@ Happy anniversary, Krisis Komix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jackie rhio guerrero
    09063714369
    rhio_jr@yahoo.com

    * SOSYAL DOODLE 006 - so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like No. 007. I could really relate. :))
    I like chilling out and watching the sky at night to relieve me of stressors in life. Pano kayang kung mangyari sakin yung ngyari sa kanya. Ang badtrip! Di ko alam kung maiinis ako o matatawa nalang. :) Tawa na lang. :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Pugad Baboy because the situations are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!

    I am a fan in your FB fan page!=)
    Posted in my status.
    LINK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=app_2309869772&id=1402807778

    ESVIMIN C. FAELNAR
    0921-5473731
    esvi_honey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already subscribe to your RSS Feed

    My fave Krisis Komix Strip is Pugad Baboy! I loved it and so funny!

    ESVIMIN C. FAELNAR
    0921-5473731
    esvi_honey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!
    Subscribed to RSS feed via email

    I love reading Pugad Baboy because it helps release stress and makes me forget my worries in a while.

    Marielle F.Payad
    09154687087
    marielle_ganda06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let me just clarify that the favorite strip would be the strips here in the blog. We also love other strips like pugad baboy, beerkada, baltic and co and many others, we just hope you would take time to read the strips! :-D

    also dont forget to leave you contacts on the link!
    These procedures would ensure privacy and security... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What Krisis Komix strip is your favorite and why?

    Pugad Baboy, the characters look really cute and it's really funny!

    i am a fan in FB, linked the site already and subscribed to RSS feed

    chelle
    639063158747

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, linked this to my FB account.

    Quennie
    09064743790
    qmlungay@gmail.com
    http://expandingterritories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like Sosyal Doodle 005. Funny! Nakaka-LSS naman kasi talaga yun e. Nakakatawa lang pag yung iba, mali yung lyrics pag kinakanta! hahaha

    PS Can't save my contact details dun sa link na prinovide mo. Here na lang:
    Rengie
    rengieann@gmail.com
    09291760718

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like Sosyal Doodle 005. I can totally relate and I'm so sure madami ang makaka-relate :D

    subscribed to your RSS feed :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have posted it here on Facebook...

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=10150152797105543&id=1398320168&ref=nf

    (",)
    heartlocks19@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Truly handy in times you need a humor.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have already posted on my facebook.. More power to krisis komix. :)

    hehe_marv@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pugad Baboy is still one of the best comics I've read. Simple, straight to the point and laugh-out loud funnier than ever.

    JM Lagapa
    jmlagapa@gmail.com
    9173500670

    ReplyDelete
  21. posted already


    jamie tan
    mie_bubbly@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dexter Gadiano
    duffstwenty@gmail.com
    09178679816

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank for all who joined the contest!
    winners will be announced soon!

    ReplyDelete