Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Earth Hour once again! Countdown to Krisis Komix anniversary!

It has been a year since Krisis Komix has started and it has gone a long way like being a finalist for the larry alcada award. I'm sorry that I have not updated new Krisis Komix and quite focused on anime, cosplay, other comics. But since I was reminded that Krisis Komix was born on Earth hour, I will try to update new comics for the anniversary. 
Also the blog has also went into more topics that draws new readers everyday. I am very happy with that and also it inspires me to do more. I thank the inspiration I got to start with Krisis, and I can say that this comic changed my life. Also as a way of giving thanks to the earth which we have voted on that faithful day. Krisis Komix gives back to mother earth!

So keep posted on the updates and lets also celebrate the countdown to the exciting anniversary!

Earth hour will happen on March 27, 2010 in the Philippines from 8:30 to 9:30 pm!


No comments:

Post a Comment